Simply put, we will enable other businesses to manage risk. We provide peace of mind with our services tailored to meet the specific needs of our customers. We build value through the strength of our customer's satisfaction and by consistently producing superior operating results.
What We Do and the Benefits to You
Your company can benefit from LRM Inspection & Verification Services because our experienced and educated personnel can:
- Perform active inventory control.
- Perform quality sampling within specific guidelines.
- Identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Organize the receiving and shipping product flow.
- Review your current processes and provide recommendations for modifications and improvement.
- Develop and help implement new programs.
LRM Inspection and Verification Services Ltd., and its role in the Data Logger program
Through contract with EFC, LRM Inspectors are required to maintain a database which logs the temperature, humidity and dew point inside the trucks transporting the eggs. This information is recorded on a Data Logger USB stick and can assist in the claims process by knowing how the eggs were stored prior to delivery.
Core Functions of the Data Logger as it Pertains to LRM:
- Download the data recorded on the Data Logger
- Store the data downloaded
- Read the data and inform necessary parties of the results
- Once all data has been retrieved, reprogram the data logger
- Ship the data loggers back to its origin
LRM Inspection and Verification Services Ltd., and its role in Supply Tracking
When processing facilities receive eggs, they arrive on supplies (pallets, dividers, and plastic trays), and it is LRM's responsibility, through contract with EFC, to verify a safe and clean delivery of the supplies back to the grader. The Supply Tracking log is a data base created by Egg Farmers of Canada (EFC) to monitor incoming and outgoing supplies travelling between industry partners.
In carrying out this program we will be fair and the judgements made will be independent and unbiased.
Core Functions required from LRM:
- Upon receipt of a load, verifiers will ensure all supplies listed are accounted for
- Enter incoming supplies into the Supply Tracking database
- Ensure that supplies are stored and cared for according to industry standards
- Physically verifying the amount of supplies that are packaged for return according to an internal Bill Of Lading
- Enter outgoing supplies into the Supply Tracking database after they leave the building
- Reports sent to all appropriate industry partners participating in the program
Free Range, Free Run Certification Program
LRM Inspection and Verification Services Ltd., and its role in the free range free run certification program (FRCP)
The free range free run certification program was developed in response to a provincial (British Columbia's) need to ensure that all specialty eggs sold to the grading stations were in fact grown under certain criteria.
A need for verification and auditing services was created out of the rapid growth seen in the industrial egg market (40% increases) over the past 9 years. LRM Inspection, under contract with BCEMB will carry out verification of these standards as an independent third party. In carrying out this program we will be fair and the judgments made will be independent and unbiased.
LRM Inspections 5 main objectives are:
- Verify the physical criteria
- Photo journal each criteria
- Issue corrective actions if needed
- Cross reference existing industry audits, for our criteria
- Enter results into an LRM created and owned database
Our Promise to You
- We will consistently deliver according to your needs.
- We will keep raising the bar.
- We will succeed. Together.